After iOS 7 was announced, a lot of people started criticizing its icons. And suddenly every person is a designer, and in some ways even better than Apple. Though not everyone spent some time thinking about the actual design.
iOS 8 Infinity is a project to show Apple what we’d really want the icons to look like in their upcoming iOS release. It took over 3 months to complete this project and it is really beautiful. Unlike Apple, iOS 8 Infinity icons do follow the grid system and a specific color palette. They are consistent and harmonious.
This project shows what we really believe Apple is capable of. And together we’re asking Apple to rethink their iOS icon design. And we have a clear representation of what we want them to achieve.
Just because there’s been a lot of speculation how I just quickly redesigned about 15 icons and put it up as a “tremendous work” that I’ve been working for three months, I feel like I need to clarify a few things.
First off, iOS 8 Infinity is NOT a theme. Well the theme exists but it’s not the main purpose. iOS 8 Infinity is a project to show how we would like the icons to look like on iOS.
iOS 8 Infinity Theme (Optimized for iOS 7) Repository: cydia.myrepospace.com/jailbreakstyle/
- tiffgunn likes this
- thosesillymuggles reblogged this from musicmonster26
- musicmonster26 reblogged this from nicoachkasov3
- musicmonster26 likes this
- jayandro likes this
- ranagorn likes this
- taaaaqi likes this
- new-st0rms likes this
- untrustedme likes this
- disputinrasputin reblogged this from nicoachkasov3
- cerebral--hybridization likes this
- peent likes this
- ryhmeasaures likes this
- alex-theawsome12 likes this
- unempire likes this
- skolznev likes this
- svbmerge likes this
- azart reblogged this from nicoachkasov3
- pizzahaute likes this
- nicholaskovacs likes this
- prdiver likes this
- hidden-brains likes this
- enchantingly-lost likes this
- demetriusnilesproject reblogged this from nicoachkasov3
- nicoachkasov3 posted this